- Protects the wood
- Special UV filters provide excellent protection against sunlight
- Controls the exchange of moisture between the wood and the air and makes the wood water-resistant
- Creates a pleasant wax effect and leaves the pores of the wood open
- Notably prolongs the intervals between maintenance
- Ideal for flow-coating and immersion
- Specifically for very resinous, low absorption wood types
A transparent, open-pored treatment for wood with no dimensional stability, partial dimensional stability and with dimensional stability, such as claddings for façades, balconies, wooden buildings, beams, carpentry, external doors and windows. The innovative formula makes it ideal for almost any type of wood, particularly for larch and other low-absorption varieties of wood.
Protects the film from micro-organisms (FK); contains 3-iodo-2-propynylcarbamate
After about 6 hours, depending on the type of wood.
12 - 16 m²/l per coat, depending on the type of wood.