- Preventative protection for wood against blue-stain fungus, mould and destructive fungus
- Improves the adhesion and longevity of subsequent coats of paint/varnish
- Absorbed evenly by the wood, improving the aesthetic effect of subsequent treatments
- Penetrates wood deep down
Ideal as a primer for impregnating treatments on outdoor wood not in direct contact with the soil or with water as, for example, used for coverings, balconies, garage doors, wooden buildings, beams, carpentry, doors and windows.
- Against blue-stain fungus
- Against destructive fungus
** A wood protective treatment to be handled with care. Before use read the product information on the labelling.
After about 2h
8-10 m²/l per coat
BAuA registration no. N-42004 ES/MR(NA)-2019-08-00631
UK-2012-0443, DE-2012-MA-08-00107, AT/2012/Z/00080/8, CH-2014-0020, IT/2015/00233/MRA, ES/MR(NA)-2019-08-00631
0.750 l – 2.5 l – 5 l – 25 l and 200*l
Recommended as a basecoat for water-based treatments
* Only on request.