- Protects the wood
- Leaves the pores of the wood open and controls the exchange of moisture between the wood and the air
- Special UV absorbers provide excellent protection against sunlight
- High yield, easy to use
- Free from aromatic compounds
- Creates a pleasant wax effect
- Penetrates wood deep down
- The application of two coats delivers the same result as three coats of ordinary impregnating treatment
- The high percentage of dry residue, about 70% by weight, made possible by new high solid alkyd resin technology, ensures less environmental impact
Impregnating treatment for wood, including wood with dimensional stability but not in direct contact with the soil or with water, to be used for example on coverings, balconies, doors and windows (outdoors), wooden buildings, pergolas and wooden structures in general.
After about 16 hours depending on the type of wood
15-18 m²/l per coat
0.750l – 2.5 l – 5l – 20l
Colormix: 1 l – 2.5 l
2 x Lignex High Solid
For biological protection a protective primer such as Lignex Grund BPIv should be used.
Colours: for production purposes some colours on the chart may be made using the Colormix system.
Colours thus obtained may differ slightly from the ready-made shades. A colour test should always be done when work is continued.