- Dry residue over 90%, low solvent content
- Highly resistant with a film that slowly degrades and lasts many years
- Excellent weather resistance
- Permanent elasticity
- Easy to apply, even at high temperatures
Bessemer Ambos is a single-component top coat which protects galvanised steel sheet metal against the weather, penetrating deep down. Its reliable, long-lasting protective properties make it particularly suitable for sheet metal roofs, gutters, drainpipes, etc.
- Dry to the touch after about 5h
- Can be handled after about 12h
- Can be over painted after about 24h
10-13 m²/l per coat (dry film thickness approx. 40-50 μm)
Tested with a primer at the MA 39 Institute of Analysis, Inspection and Certification in Vienna (Magistratsabteilung Wien).
White; 1 Graphite grey; 6 Dark brown; 9 Bright green; 15 Light grey; 27 Silver grey; 31 Dark green; 38 Dove grey; 41 Brick red; 43 Medium grey; 59 Copper; 64 Patina
** Special colours on request