- Promotes adhesion on concrete and brickwork surfaces
- Consolidates plasterwork or old slightly pulverised paintwork
- Prevents the formation of mould and bacteria.
An insulating, consolidating primer for buildings, the ideal preliminary treatment for surfaces in brickwork, concrete, reinforced and pre-stressed concrete. Specifically designed as a consolidating primer that promotes adhesion in the intumescent paint coatings Amotherm Brick / Concrete WB.
- 1 h at surface
- 4 – 6 hours at depth
100 g/m2 (100μm of wet film corresponds to 15μm of dry film)
- 1 x Amotherm Brick Primer WB
- Amotherm Brick / Concrete WB multiple coats
- 1 x Amotherm Brick Top WB for colours other than white
5 – 10 Kg