- Preventative protection for wood against blue-stain fungus, mould and wood-boring insects
- Leaves the pores of the wood open and controls the exchange of moisture between the wood and the air
- Creates a pleasant wax effect
- Makes wood water-resistant
- Penetrates wood deep down
- Emphasises and enhances the wood’s natural grain
- Registered with the Italian Ministry of Health which had certified its efficacy
Impregnating treatment for wood without dimensional stability and not in direct contact with the soil or with water as, for example, used for coverings, balconies, garage doors, wooden buildings, beams and carpentry. Also recommended as a basecoat for treating elements with dimensional stability such as external doors and windows.
- Against attack from wood-boring insects.
- Against blue-stain fungus.
** A wood protective treatment to be handled with care. Before use read the product information on the labelling.
After about 4 hours depending on the type of wood
10 – 12 m²/l per coat
- Certifications – Registered with the Italian Ministry of Health P.M.C. 18994
- ÖNORM EN 46, Holzforschung Austria
- Tested according to the EN 152 method
0.75l, 2.5l; (5 l, 25l, 100*l, 1000*l for professional use)
- 3 x Aqua Lignex I
To increase the lifetime of the treatment we recommend using Lignex Aquagel:
- 1 – 2 x Aqua Lignex I 1
- 2 x Lignex Aquagel
On wood with dimensional stability use Hydrotop:
- 1 x Aqua Lignex I
- 2 x Hydrotop
* Only on request.