BESSEMER VB SUPER
SOLVENT-BASED TOPCOAT FOR SHEET METAL ROOFS
HIGHLY PROTECTIVE, ANTI-CORROSIVE TOP COAT – Top coat based on synthetic polymers that is ideal for extreme weather conditions. This product protects metal surfaces against harsh weather conditions and can also be used in aggressive urban and industrial environments. It can be applied to different types of metal roofs: sheet metal in galvanised steel and non-ferrous metals.
- High-quality anti-corrosive top coat based on special synthetic resins
- Also resistant to aggressive industrial environments
- Resistant to combustion gases and chemicals
- Outstanding adhesion to surface
- Permanent elasticity
- Barrier effect
- Resistant to condensation
High-quality anti-corrosive enamel which complies which the highest standards for metal surfaces (sheet metal in galvanised steel and non-ferrous metals), especially roofs. Bessemer VB Super is particularly suitable for use near oil-fired chimneys, in extreme weather conditions and aggressive urban and industrial environments. Also recommended to maintain and refresh industrial sheet metal.
- Dust dry: after about 45 min
- Can be handled: after about 2h
- Can be over-painted: after about 6-8h
8-12 m²/l per coat (dry film thickness 30-45 μm)
0.750 l; 2.5l; 10L
Tested with a primer at the MA 39 Institute of Analysis, Inspection and Certification in Vienna (Magistratsabteilung Wien).
White; Black; Ral 3009 Oxide red; Ral 6005 Moss green; Ral 6011 Reseda green; Ral 6021 Pale green; Ral 7001 Silver grey; Ral 7005 Mouse grey; Ral 7016 Anthracite grey; Ral 7035 Light grey; Ral 8004 Copper brown