- High-quality anti-corrosive top coat based on special synthetic resins
- Also resistant to aggressive industrial environments
- Resistant to combustion gases and chemicals
- Outstanding adhesion to surface
- Permanent elasticity
- Barrier effect
- Resistant to condensation
High-quality anti-corrosive enamel which complies which the highest standards for metal surfaces (sheet metal in galvanised steel and non-ferrous metals), especially roofs. Bessemer VB Super is particularly suitable for use near oil-fired chimneys, in extreme weather conditions and aggressive urban and industrial environments. Also recommended to maintain and refresh industrial sheet metal.
- Dust dry: after about 45 min
- Can be handled: after about 2h
- Can be over-painted: after about 6-8h
8-12 m²/l per coat (dry film thickness 30-45 μm)
0.750 l; 2.5l; 10L
Tested with a primer at the MA 39 Institute of Analysis, Inspection and Certification in Vienna (Magistratsabteilung Wien).
White; Black; Ral 3009 Oxide red; Ral 6005 Moss green; Ral 6011 Reseda green; Ral 6021 Pale green; Ral 7001 Silver grey; Ral 7005 Mouse grey; Ral 7016 Anthracite grey; Ral 7035 Light grey; Ral 8004 Copper brown