- Excellent weather resistance
- Resistant to combustion gases
- Permanent elasticity
- Stable against UV rays
- Highly resistant with a film that slowly degrades
- Easy to apply, even at high temperatures
- Dry residue approx. 95%, low solvent content
Bessemer Ambos Ultra is a single-component top coat which protects galvanised sheet metal on roofs and walls from the weather. Its characteristics make it ideal in aggressive urban and industrial atmospheres and it can also be used near oil-fired chimneys. The combination of its special natural oils, high-quality pigments and micaceous iron components give the product exceptional permanent elasticity.
- Dry to the touch after about 5h
- Can be handled after about 12h
- Can be over painted after about 24h
10-14 m²/l per coat (dry film thickness 40-50 μm)
Tested with a primer at the MA 39 Institute of Analysis, Inspection and Certification in Vienna (Magistratsabteilung Wien).
White, Light grey 15, Graphite grey 1, Dark brown 6, Silver grey 27, Bright green 9, Dark green 31, Dove grey 38, Brick red 41, Copper 59, Medium grey 43, Patina 64
* at 23°C, 50% relative humidity and about 100 µm wet film. High environmental humidity and/or low temperatures will slow down drying time.