- For hardwood on boats
- Protects against salt and sea spray
- Does not create a film and does not peel
- Easy to maintain, no sanding required
- Waterproofs wood
- Protects against the elements and extreme temperature differences
- Protects against UV rays
- Slows down the greying process
- Penetrates deep into the wood and revives the grain and its natural beauty
Particularly suitable as initial treatment and maintenance of hardwood parts which are above the water line on boats.
Can be over-painted after about 8 – 12 hours
approx. 20 m²/l per coat depending on the under-surface.
Apply a number of coats depending on the absorption of the wood and, 10 minutes after each coat, remove any excess with a rag