- Protects and nourishes wood
- Penetrates deep into the wood
- Enhances the wood’s natural grain
- Makes wood water-resistant
- Excellent protection against the elements
- Excellent resistance to wear and abrasion
- Does not create a film and does not peel
As initial treatment and maintenance of garden furniture and outdoor wooden flooring. Ideal for both tropical and native wood that is not in constant contact with soil or water.
Can be over-painted after about 8 – 12 hours
approx. 20 m²/l per coat, depending on the type of wood
0,75 l – 2,5 l – 5 l
Apply a number of coats depending on the absorption of the wood and, 10 minutes after each coat, remove any excess with a rag.