LIGNEX HARD OIL
Natural oil for wooden indoor furniture and flooring
A healthy environment – Composed of a blend of 100% natural oils and resins, Lignex Hard Oil deeply nourishes the wood and creates an elegant, stain and abrasion resistant surface. Particularly suitable for use on furniture and wooden floors in domestic environments, it is safe for people and provides maximum living comfort.
- Pure natural oil with no solvents or water
- Gives wood a natural-looking finish
- Enhances the wood’s natural grain
- Penetrates deep into the wood and protects it from the inside
- Resistant to water and household chemical products
- Resistant to wear and abrasion
- Good resistance to stains (coffee, wine, etc.) and dirt
- Easy to maintain
Ideal as initial treatment and maintenance of wooden furniture and flooring in indoor environments. Can be used on all native and exotic/tropical woods.
Can be over-painted after about 24 hours
approx. 15 m²/l per coat, depending on the type of wood
Apply a number of coats depending on the absorption of the wood and, 10 minutes after each coat, remove any excess with a rag.
Find out more about ETHIC GREEN project