- Pure natural oil with no solvents or water
- Gives wood a natural-looking finish
- Enhances the wood’s natural grain
- Penetrates deep into the wood and protects it from the inside
- Resistant to water and household chemical products
- Resistant to wear and abrasion
- Good resistance to stains (coffee, wine, etc.) and dirt
- Easy to maintain
Ideal as initial treatment and maintenance of wooden furniture and flooring in indoor environments. Can be used on all native and exotic/tropical woods.
Can be over-painted after about 24 hours
approx. 15 m²/l per coat, depending on the type of wood
Apply a number of coats depending on the absorption of the wood and, 10 minutes after each coat, remove any excess with a rag.