- Extremely filling
- Excellent wetting properties on the surface, penetrates deep into the pores
- Perfect for sanding down
- Good vertical performance
As an intermediate primer for door and window frames and other items in wood with dimensional stability, fitted both indoors and out. Ideal for industrial application with airless, Airmix and electrostatic systems and also with cup spray gun.
After about 2 – 4 hours depending on the ambient temperature and humidity
7 – 10 m²/l per coat
5 l – 25 l
- 1 x Hydrodip New or Smoothing treatment
- 1 x Hydrotop Intermediate Primer S
- 1 x Hydrotop Airless New
N.B. on broad-leaf wood use transparent Hydrotop Primer
- For biological protection a protective primer such as Hydrogrund Plus should be used.