- Protects the wood
- Improves the adhesion and longevity of subsequent coats of paint/varnish
- Ideal for flow-coating and immersion
- Minimises the phenomenon of silvering
- Evens out the final aesthetic effect without staining
- Controls the exchange of moisture between the wood and the air
For transparent treatments on wood with dimensional stability such as doors and windows. The innovative formula makes it ideal for almost all types of wood. It can also be applied using traditional methods to elements without or with only partial dimensional stability.
After about 2 – 4 hours depending on the type of wood
6-8 m²/l per coat
5 l – 25 l and 100*l – 1000*l
For a transparent finish
- 1 x Hydrodip New
- 1 x Hydrodip intermediate primer, spray or flow coating version
- 1 x Hydrotop Airless New or 1 x Hydrodip New
- 1 – 2 x Hydrotop Airless New
N.B.: on broad-leaf wood use transparent Hydrotop Primer
For a lacquered finish
- 1 x Hydrodip New white 51
- 1 x Hydrodip Filler
- 1 x Hydrotop Airless Mix or 1 x Hydrodip New white 51
- 1 – 2 x Hydrotop Airless Mix
N.B.: on broad-leaf wood use white Hydrotop Primer
For biological protection a protective primer such as Hydrogrund Plus should be used.
00 colourless; 20 Pine; 1 Oak; 10 Light walnut; 2 Larch; 3 Chestnut; 22 Medium walnut; 4 Walnut for windows; 84 Brennero walnut
* Only on request.
Scarica la nuovissima app MyAmonn e scopri tutte le funzioni e gli strumenti a disposizione. Tra pochi giorni sarà inoltre disponibile la versione desktop, per permetterti di lavorare comodamente anche da PC.