INDUSTRIAL FINISHING TREATMENT FOR WOODEN WINDOWS AND DOORS
An airless thixotropic water-based acrylic treatment, free from active ingredients, for the protection and enhancement of wood. It is intended mainly for use in industrial environments.
- Protects and enhances wooden windows and doors
- Makes the wood water resistant
- Very elastic and stable, no flaking
- Gives the wood a beautiful wax effect
Fields of use
Ideal for the final coating of shutters, doors and windows and other dimensionally stable wooden structures in interior and exterior areas. Suitable for industrial processing with airless, airmix and electrostatic systems.
Drying time ung
After approx. 2-4 hours, depending on ambient temperature and humidity.
- 4,5 – 5,5 m²/l, per coat for 2-coat applications
- 2,5 – 4 m²/l, per coat for 1-coat application
5**l – 25 l and 200*l
- 1 x Hydrodip New
- 1 x Hydrodip Intermediate Primer for application by spraying or flow coating
- 1 x Fenstertop or 1 x Hydrodip New
- 1 – 2 x Window Top
NOTE: Hydrotop transparent primer should be used on hardwoods. If protective biological protection is needed, we recommend the use of a protective primer, p.e. Hydrogrund Plus.
30 Birch; 32 Apricot; Hazelnut
* Only on request. ** Only for 30 Birch and 32 Apricot