AQUAPROFI LASUR FK
IMPREGNATING PROTECTIVE TREATMENT FOR INDUSTRIAL USE
Good looks and resistance – Aquaprofi Lasur FK is a weather-resistant protective and decorative treatment, formulated for application by impregnating machine, spraying machine or vacumat. The special formula enables the product to be evenly absorbed by wood, minimising silvering and staining. Recommended for wood in indoor, covered outdoor and in outdoor environments. Contains active ingredients for protecting the film from microorganisms.
- Leaves the pores of the wood open and controls the exchange of moisture between the wood and the air
- Regulates absorption in wood and produces smooth colouring even on difficult types of wood
- Ideal for use in an impregnating machine and vacumat
- Makes wood water-resistant
- Provides good weather resistance
- Contains active ingredients that protect the film from micro-organisms
For impregnating treatments on wood without dimensional stability and not in direct contact with soil or water, such as claddings for façades, balconies, wooden buildings, beams, carpentry, etc. The special formula makes it the ideal product for industrial use in an impregnating machine and vacumat.
Protects the film from micro-organisms (FK); contains 3-iodo-2-propynylcarbamate
After about 2 – 4 hours depending on the type of wood.
12 – 16 m²/l per coat, depending on the absorption rate of the wood and the machine settings.
20 l – 100* l – 1,000* l
* Only on request.