- Creates new decorative effects with the addition of aluminium powder and other special pigments that also increase resistance to UV radiation.
- Leaves the pores of the wood open and controls the exchange of moisture between the wood and the air Regulates absorption in wood and produces smooth colouring even on difficult types of wood
- Makes wood water-resistant
- Provides good weather resistance
- Contains active ingredients that protect the film from micro-organisms
As an impregnating treatment on wood with no dimensional stability and not in direct contact with the soil and water, such as claddings for façades, balconies, wooden houses, beams, carpentry, etc.
Protects the film from micro-organisms (FK); contains 3-iodo-2-propynylcarbamate
After about 2 – 4 hours depending on the type of wood.
12 – 16 m²/l per coat, depending on the absorption rate of the wood and the machine settings.