- Treats wood attacked by wood-boring insects
- Prevents attacks by wood-boring insects including termites
- Penetrates wood deep down
- Efficacy tested according to EN 599-1
For curative and/or preventative treatment of wooden parts subject to attack by insects, for example claddings for façades, balconies, garage doors, wooden houses, beams, carpentry, doors and windows.
Efficacy tested according to EN 599-1. Compliant with EU BPR Biocides Directive no. 528/2012.
Against wood-boring insects (Iv/Ib/T); contains Permethrin
Can be over-painted after about 24 hours
Quantity to apply:
- 200 ml/m2, equivalent to 5 m2/l, only as a protective treatment.
- 300 ml/m2, equivalent to approximately 3 m2/l, as a curative treatment.