- Minimises wood yellowing due to UV rays
- Deep opaque, does not change the natural look of wood
- Resistant to blocking, prevents touching parts sticking together
- Leaves the pores of the wood open
- Regulates the wood / air humidity exchange
- Makes wood water-resistant.
- Ideal for application by brush, machine or immersion
- Does not contain added volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Free of film-preserving and wood-protecting biocides
As an impregnating treatment on wood with no dimensional stability and not in direct contact with the soil and water, As a finishing treatment on wood with no dimensional stability which is not in direct contact with soil and water, such as indoor wood coverings, beams and woodwork in general in both indoor and covered outdoor environments. Its formula makes it the perfect product for healthy interiors.
After about 6 hours, depending on the type of wood.
12- 16 m²/l per coat depending on the absorption of the wood and the machine settings.
5 l- 20 l