- Provides wood with preventative protection against destructive fungi and xylophagous insects including termites
- Treats wood attacked bywood-boring insects
- Penetrates the wood deep-down.
- Efficay tested according to EN 599-1
Suitable as a primer for impregnation work on wood outdoors that is not in direct contact with the ground or water, such as façade cladding, balconies, garage doors, wooden houses, beams, woodwork, doors and windows.
Efficay tested according to EN 599-1. Registered under EU Biocidal Products Regulation BPR Nr. 528/2012.
Protecition / Active ingredients
From xylophagous insects, termites and destroying fungi (PIvT); contains permethrin, propiconazole and 3-iodo-2-propinylbutylcarbamate
After about 2 – 4 hours, depending on the type of wood.
Quantity to apply:
- as a as a preventative treatment against destructive fungi and insects 160 – 200 g / m 2
- as a preventative treatment against destructive fungi and curative treatment against insects: 300 g/m2
Do not apply more than the maximum amount.
20 l – 100* l – 1.000* l
* Only on request