- High protection against UV rays and humidity
- Allows fast application times
- Contains active ingredients that protect the film from micro-organisms
- Wears off evenly over time, without flaking
- Easy maintenance, without sanding
- Penetrates deep into the wood and leaves the pores open
Ideal for the first treatment and maintenance of wood outdoors, without constant contact with the ground and water, eg. facades, terraces, garden furniture.
Protection / Active ingredients
Film provided with protection from micro-organisms (FK); contains 3-iodo-2-propynylbutyl-carbamate.
dust dry after about 1 hour, can be handled after about 2 hours, can be over-painted after 4 – 48 hours.
approx. 12 – 18 m² / l per coat, depending on the type of wood
00 colorless, 13 Pine, 01 Oak, 10 Light Walnut, 02 Larch, 27 Teak, 04 Walnut, 82 Moss gray, 85 Light gray, 86 Dark gray, 87 Brown gray, 88 Quartz gray.