- Preventative protection for wood against blue-stain fungus, mould and destructive fungus
- Improves the adhesion and longevity of subsequent coats of paint/varnish
- Evens out the absorption of wood, improving the aesthetic effect of subsequent treatments
- Penetrates wood deep down
- Reduces water absorption
Ideal as a primer for impregnating treatments on outdoor wood not in direct contact with the soil or with water such as, for example, claddings for façades, balconies, garage doors, wooden buildings, beams, carpentry, doors and windows.
- Efficacy tested according to EN 599-1. Registered under the EU BPR Biocides Directive no. 528/2012.
- No. 02/13 by the “Arbeitsgemeinschaft Holzschutzmittel”, Vienna (A).
- Oversight body: HFA – Vienna (A)
UK-2012-0443, DE-2012-MA-08-00107, AT/2012/Z/00080/8, CH-2014-0020, IT/2015/00233/MRA, ES/MR(NA)-2019-08-00631
Protects against mould, blue-stain and destructive fungus (BP); contains propiconazole and 3-iodo-2-propynyl butylcarbamate.
After about 2 hours, depending on the type of wood
80-160 g/m2 (6,25 – 12,5 m2/l)
20 l – 100* l – 1,000* l
* Only on request.