- Preventative protection for wood against blue-stain fungus, mould and wood-boring insects
- Leaves the pores of the wood open and controls the exchange of moisture between the wood and the air
- Creates a pleasant wax effect
- Makes wood water-resistant
- Penetrates wood deep down
- Emphasises and enhances the wood’s natural grain
- Registered with the Italian Ministry of Health and compliant with the BPR Biocides Directive
Impregnating treatment for wood without dimensional stability and not in direct contact with the soil or with water such as, for example, claddings for façades, balconies, wooden buildings, beams and carpentry. Also recommended as a basecoat for treating elements with dimensional stability such as external doors and windows.
- Registered with the Italian Ministry of Health P.M.C. 18994
- Efficacy tested according to EN 599-1. Compliant with EU BPR Biocides Directive no. 528/2012.
Protects against wood-boring insects, mould and blue-stain fungus (Biv); contains permethrin and 3-iodo-2-propynylcarbamate.
After about 4 hours, depending on the type of wood.
10-12 m²/l per coat.
20 l – 100* l – 1,000* l
* Only on request.