- Leaves the pores of the wood open and controls the exchange of moisture between the wood and the air
- Regulates the absorption in wood
- Egalises brush stroke lines
- Ideal for use by brush, but also by machine application and by immersion
- Makes wood water-resistant.
- Offers good weather resistance
- Contains active ingredients that protect the film from micro-organisms
For impregnating treatments on wood without dimensional stability and not in direct contact with soil or water, such as claddings for façades, balconies, wooden buildings, beams, carpentry, etc. Its unique formulation makes it suitable for all common application methods.
Protection / Active ingredients
Film provided with protection from micro-organisms (FK); contains 3-iodo-2-propynylbutyl-carbamate.
After about 2 – 4 hours, depending on the type of wood.
10 – 14 m²/l per coat depending on the absorption of the wood and the machine settings.
5 l – 20 l – 100* l
00 colourless, 01 oak, 02 larch, 04 walnut – 10 light walnut – 27 teak – 91 covering white
* Only on request.