- Leaves the pores of the wood open and controls the exchange of moisture between the wood and the air
- Regulates the absorption in wood
- Egalises brush stroke lines
- Ideal for application with brush, machine or immersion
- Makes wood water-resistant.
- Offers good weather resistance
- Contains active ingredients that protect the film from micro-organisms
Impregnating treatments for wood without dimensional stability which is not in direct contact with soil or water, such as claddings for façades, balconies, wooden buildings, beams, carpentry, etc. Its formula makes it suitable for the most common application methods.
Protection / Active ingredients
Film provided with protection from micro-organisms (FK); contains 3-iodo-2-propynylbutyl carbamate.
After about 2 – 4 hours, depending on the type of wood.
10 – 14 m²/l per coat depending on the absorption of the wood and the machine settings.
5 l – 20 l – 100* l
00 colourless, 01 oak, 02 larch, 04 walnut – 10 light walnut – 27 teak – 91 covering white
* Only on request.