- Preventative protection for wood against blue-stain fungus, mould and destructive fungus, wood-boring insects including termites
- Improves the adhesion and longevity of subsequent coats of paint/varnish
- Evens out the absorption of wood, improving the aesthetic effect of subsequent treatments
- Penetrates wood deep down
- Reduces water absorption
Ideal as a primer for impregnating treatments on outdoor wood not in direct contact with the soil or with water such as, for example, claddings for façades, balconies, garage doors, wooden buildings, beams, carpentry, doors and windows.
- Efficacy tested according to EN 599-1. Compliant with EU BPR Biocides Directive no. 528/2012.
Protects against wood-boring insects, termites, mould, blue-stain and destructive fungus (BPIvT); contains permethrin, propiconazole and 3-iodo-2-propynylcarbamate.
Can be over-painted after about 24 hours.
Quantity to apply: 120 g/m2 on soft wood – 150 g/m2 on hard wood – Do not apply more than the maximum quantity.
20 l – 100* l – 1,000* l
* Only on request.