- Leaves the pores of the wood open and controls the exchange of moisture between the wood and the air
- Regulates the absorption in wood
- For a beautiful finish and good knot coverage
- Ideal for use with brush / air impregnating machines
- Makes wood water-resistant.
- Provides good weather resistance
- Contains active ingredients that protect the film from microorganisms
Impregnating treatments on wood without dimensional stability which is not in direct contact with soil or water, such as claddings for façades, balconies, wooden buildings, beams, carpentry, etc. Its formula makes it the ideal product for industrial use in brush/air impregnating machines.
Protection / Active ingredients
Film provided with protection from micro-organisms (FK); contains 3-iodo-2-propynyl butylcarbamate.
After about 2 – 4 hours, depending on the type of wood.
12 – 16 m²/l12 – 16m²/l per coat depending on the absorption of the wood and the machine settings.
700 colourless – 701 oak – 702 larch – 703 chestnut – 704 walnut – 710 light walnut – 727 teak – 791 covering white