BESSEMER AQUA SUPER
WATER-BASED TOPCOAT FOR SHEET METAL ROOFS
ANTI-CORROSIVE MICACEOUS TOP COAT – Anti-corrosive top coat for metal surfaces, especially sheet metal roofs. When used with a primer, it is ideal for galvanised sheet metal which is still relatively new, and for refreshing paintwork when a highly elastic coating is required.
- Outstanding adhesion to surface
- High protection thanks to special pigments
- Barrier effect
- Resistant to condensation
- Permanent elasticity
- Resistant to combustion gases and chemicals
- Faint odour
Bessemer Aqua Super is a single-component anti-corrosive top coat for metal surfaces. It is particularly suitable for use on sheet metal roofs near oil-fired chimneys, in aggressive industrial atmospheres and for refreshing paintwork when a highly elastic coating is required. Bessemer Aqua Super contains special anti-corrosive pigments, so is the ideal top coat for indoor and outdoor iron and steel structures.
- Dry to the touch after about 30min
- Can be handled after about 1h
- Can be over painted after about 8h
- 8-10 m²/l per coat (dry film thickness approx. 25-45 μm)
Tested with a primer at the MA 39 Institute of Analysis, Inspection and Certification in Vienna (Magistratsabteilung Wien).
Ral 3009 Oxide red; Ral 6005 Moss green; Ral 7005 Mouse grey; Ral 7035 Light grey; Ral 8014 Sepia brown.
Bessemer Aqua Super is available in a wide range of covering colours; as well as the colours on the colour chart, other RAL colours may be created using the Colormix system.
* All the colours on the Bessemer Ambos colour chart are also available upon request for Bessemer Aqua Super.