- Special rust-proofing primer
- Ideal for rusted and degraded steel surfaces
- Resistant to chemical agents
- Resistant to condensation
- Closes pores
Bessemer VB Grund is a single-component primer for metal surfaces. The ideal primer for use near oil-fired chimneys and on sulphate rust.
- Its permanent elasticity allows it to adapt to the movement of the surface
- Dry to the touch after about 30min Can be handled after about 1h
- Can be over painted after about 3h
* at 23°C, 50% relative humidity and about 100 µm wet film. High environmental humidity and/or low temperatures will slow down drying time.
9-14 m²/l per coat
0.750 l; 2,5l; 10l
- On degraded and/or rusted surfaces 1 x Bessemer VB Grund 2 x Bessemer VB Super
- On surfaces with residues of varnish 1 x Bessemer VB Grund 1 – 2 x Bessemer VB Super
Orange; light grey; grey