- High-quality anti-corrosion linseed-oil-based enamel
- Solid residue over 90%, little solvent
- Its permanent elasticity allows it to adapt to the movement of the surface
Bessemer Ambos is a single-component anti-corrosive enamel for sheet metal surfaces, including galvanised metal. Particularly suitable for sheet metal roofs.
- Dry to the touch after about 5h
- Can be handled after about 12h
- Can be over painted after about 24h
8 – 12 m²/l per coat
* at 23°C, 50% relative humidity and about 100 µm wet film. High environmental humidity and/or low temperatures will slow down oil varnish drying time.
- On degraded and/or rusted surfaces 1 x Bessemer Ambos Grund 1 – 2 x Bessemer Ambos
- On surfaces with residues of oil-based varnish First treat the rusted parts with Bessemer Ambos Grund 1 – 2 x Bessemer Ambos
White; 1 Graphite grey; 6 Dark brown; 9 Bright green; 15 Light grey; 27 Silver grey; 31 Dark green; 38 Dove grey; 41 Brick red; 43 Medium grey; 59 Copper; 64 Patina