- High quality anti-corrosion micaceous iron linseed-oil-based enamel
- Solid residue over 90%, little solvent
- Resistant to combustion gasses
- Easy to work even at high temperatures
- Its permanent elasticity allows it to adapt to the movement of the surface
Bessemer Ambos Ultra is a single-component anti-corrosive enamel for galvanised sheet metal surfaces. Ideal for use in aggressive urban and industrial atmospheres, can also be used near oil-fired chimneys.
Drying time *
- Dry to the touch after about 5h
- Can be handled after about 12h
- Can be over painted after about 24h
* at 23°C, 50% relative humidity and about 100 µm wet film. High environmental humidity and/or low temperatures will slow down drying time.
10 – 14 m²/l per coat
- On new surfaces or those with oil varnish residues 1 x Bessemer Ambos Grund 2 x Bessemer Ambos Ultra
- On surfaces with residues of oil-based varnish First treat the rusted parts with Bessemer Ambos Grund 1 – 2 x Bessemer Ambos Ultra
White; 1 Graphite grey; 6 Dark brown; 9 Bright green; 15 Light grey; 27 Silver grey; 31 Dark green; 38 Dove grey; 41 Brick red; 43 Medium grey; 59 Copper; 64 Patina