LIGHTENED FIRE-RESISTANT PLASTER, TO INCREASE THE FIRE-RESISTANCE OF STEEL, CONCRETE AND MIXED STRUCTURES
Lightened fire-resistant plaster with the addition of special fire-resistant components, to increase the fire-resistance of structures in steel, concrete and corrugated sheet metal.
- Plaster without mineral fibres
- Quick spray-on application (very rapid bonding)
- High yield
- High mechanical resistance
Fire-protection of structural steel and reinforced concrete elements and mixed steel-concrete structures.
Depends on the structural element to be protected and the technical performance required (see the system ETA performance tables).
Enough coats to achieve the required thickness.
- Monokote MK 6/HY: 21.5 Kg
- Accelerator: 27.5 Kg
- Fire-reaction rating A1 according to EN 13501 – 1
- Tested according to EN 13381 – 3 / EN 13381 – 4 / EN 13381 – 5
- European Technical Assessment ETA 10 / 0082
For any technical information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org