Amotherm Wood 300 SB
TRANSPARENT SOLVENT-BASED TWO-COMPONENT VARNISH FOR WOOD
Solvent-based self sealing primer/finish, formulated with a special combination of acrylic and polyurethane resins, characterised by good toning of the natural colour of the wood and high surface hardness; ideal for painting wooden surfaces that require an open-pore finish in which the wood grain remains visible.
- Low thickness – leaves wood open pored
- Scratch protection
- Stain Resistant
- Very fast hardening
finishing varnish for wall or ceiling-mounted items made of veneered fireproof mdf, such as furniture, various pieces of furniture, stage sets, stands, etc.
- dust dry 20’
- sanding 3 hours
- dry to handle 3 hours
0,24 kg/m2 of Amotherm Wood 300 SB
- One coat of 0,12 kg/m2 AMOTHERM WOOD 300 SB
- After at least 3 hours sanding down with fine grane sanding paper (240-320)
- Apply a second coat of 0,12 kg/m2 of AMOTHERM WOOD 300 SB.
- 5 + 2,5 Kg
- 10 + 5 Kg
- Classified in Class Cs1d0 according to EN 13501 – 1
- Tested according to EN 13823 and EN 11925 – 2
- Classified in Class 2 according to UNI 9796/90