AMOTHERM GYPS TOP WB
Water-based finish for intumescent protective coating systems
- Makes the film resistant to condensation and damp
- Ideal for different colourings
- Available in RAL or NCS colours
- A very slight odour and low content of volatile organic compounds
- Single component
The ideal solution for decorating and protecting Amotherm Gyps WB intumescent paint coatings located in indoor environments.
- 1 – 2 hours at surface
- 12 – 24 hours at depth
120 g/m2 (100μm of wet film, 50μm of dry film)
- 1 x Amotherm Gyps Primer WB
- Amotherm Gyps WB applied in multiple coats to reach the prescribed quantity
- 1 x Amotherm Gyps Top WB (optional, for coloured finishes)
5 – 10 Kg
- Cycle suitable for use in HACCP compliant environments.