- Single component
- Ready to use
- Low content of volatile organic compounds
- To use in indoor environments
- A very slight odour, odourless after drying
An insulating, consolidating primer for buildings, the ideal preliminary treatment for surfaces in plasterboards. Specifically designed as a consolidating primer that promotes adhesion in the intumescent paint coatings Amotherm Gyps WB.
- 1 h at surface
- 4 – 6 hours at depth
100 g/m2 (80μm of wet film, 40μm of dry film)
- 1 x Amotherm Gyps Primer WB
- Amotherm Gyps WB applied in multiple coats to reach the prescribed quantity
- 1 x Amotherm Gyps Top WB (optional, for coloured finishes)
5 – 20 Kg
* Also available in the practical KIT Primer + Intumescent Base (1 Kg + 10 Kg). For further information please contact our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tests according to EN 1364 – 1 carried out at European notified laboratory
- Cycle suitable for use in HACCP compliant environments.