- Protects the wood
- Leaves the pores of the wood open and controls the exchange of moisture between the wood and the air
- Creates a pleasant wax effect
- Penetrates wood deep down
- Free from aromatic compounds
- Emphasises and enhances the wood’s natural grain
Impregnating treatment for wood without dimensional stability and not in direct contact with the soil or with water as, for example, used for coverings, balconies, garage doors, wooden buildings, beams and carpentry. Also recommended as a basecoat for treating elements with dimensional stability such as external doors and windows.
After about 16 hours depending on the type of wood
12-14 m²/l per coat
0.750l – 2.5l - 5l - 25l and 200*l
2 - 3 x Lignex Lasur Extra
On wood with dimensional stability use Lignex UV Filter:
1 x Lignex Lasur Extra
2 x Lignex UV Filter
For biological protection a protective primer such as Lignex Grund BPIv should be used.
* Only on request.