- Provides wood with preventative protection from such organisms as blue-stain fungus, mould, destructive fungus and some types of wood-boring insects
- Improves the adhesion and longevity of subsequent coats of paint/varnish
- Absorbed evenly by the wood, improving the aesthetic effect of subsequent treatments
- Penetrates wood deep down
- Free from aromatic compounds
- Awarded the RAL mark of guarantee
Ideal as a primer for impregnating treatments on outdoor wood not in direct contact with the soil or with water as, for example, used for coverings, balconies, garage doors, wooden buildings, beams, carpentry, doors and windows.
- Against blue-stain fungus
- Against destructive fungus
- Against wood-boring insects
After about 16 hours depending on the type of wood
12-14 m²/l per coat
0.375 l - 0.750 l - 2.5 l - 5 l - 25 l and 200*l
Recommended as a basecoat for solvent-based treatments
* Only on request
** A wood protective treatment to be handled with care. Before use read the product information on the labelling.