- Protects the wood
- Special UV filters provide excellent protection against sunlight
- Makes wood water-resistant
- Creates a pleasant wax effect
- Notably prolongs the intervals between maintenance
- Ideal for flow-coating and immersion
- For open-pored treatments
- Specifically for low absorption wood types
- Controls the exchange of moisture between the wood and the air
A transparent, open-pored treatment for wood with dimensional stability such as doors and windows. The innovative formula makes it ideal for almost any type of wood and particularly larch and other low-absorption varieties.
After about 6 hours depending on the type of wood
14 - 16 m²/l per coat, depending on the type of wood
1 – 2 x Hydrotop MS LasurHydrodip smoothing treatment
For biological protection a protective primer such as Hydrogrund Plus should be used.