- Treats wood attacked by wood-boring insects
- Prevents attacks by wood-boring insects including termites
- Penetrates wood deep down
- Efficacy tested according to EN 599-1
For curative and/or preventative treatment of wooden parts subject to attack by insects, for example claddings for façades, balconies, garage doors, wooden houses, beams, carpentry, doors and windows.
- Efficacy tested according to EN 599-1. Compliant with EU BPR Biocides Directive no. 528/2012.
Against wood-boring insects (Iv/Ib/T); contains Permethrin
Can be over-painted after about 24 hours
Quantity to apply:
200 ml/m2, equivalent to 5 m2/l, only as a protective treatment.
300 ml/m2, equivalent to approximately 3 m2/l, as a curative treatment.