- Leaves the pores of the wood open and controls the exchange of moisture between the wood and the air
- Regulates absorption in wood and produces even colouring even on the more difficult types of wood
- Ideal for use in an impregnating machine
- Makes wood water-resistant
- Excellent weather resistance
- Contains active ingredients that protect the film from micro-organisms
For impregnating treatments on wood without dimensional stability and not in direct contact with soil or water, such as wood boarding, beams, etc. The special formula makes it the ideal product for industrial use in an impregnating machine.
After about 2 - 4 hours depending on the type of wood
12 – 16 m²/l per coat, depending on the absorption rate of the wood and the machine settings
25 l and 100*l - 1000*l
1 - 2 x Aquaprofilasur
To increase the lifetime of the treatment we recommend using Hydro MS Lasur:
1 x Aquaprofilasur
1 x Hydro MS Lasur
For biological protection a protective primer such as Hydrogrund Plus should be used.
Aquaprofilasur is also available in three shades of white to obtain different bleaching effects. If a long-lasting white finish is required, 2 coats should be applied of Aquaprofilasur in colour 71 or preferably 91, to combat the natural yellowing of wood.
00 colourless; 1 Oak; 10 Light walnut; 2 Larch; 3 Chestnut; 27 Teak; 4 Walnut; 35 Wenge; 51 Sheer white; 71 Semi-covering white; 91 Covering white
* Only on request.