GET IN TOUCH WITH US
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Engineer, economist or technical-commercial high school with language training
- Very good German and English language skills (B2-C1), additional knowledge of Spanish and / or French desirable.
- Good knowledge of European and foreign market (especially the Middle East) in the area of building materials.
- You create a sales network with agents in various European countries.
- You manage and coordinate a network of agents and trading partners in different European countries according to our corporate strategy. You work in close cooperation with our management.
- You maintain contacts with existing foreign customers. You analyse and evaluate new sales opportunities. You take care of our existing network and try to expand it via acquisition of new customers and sales partners abroad.
- You visit trade fairs, search for interesting tenders and open markets. You will be the promoter of Amonn products abroad.
- You give technical and commercial advice our customers in close cooperation with our product managers, who will provide additional support for your customer visits abroad.
- You monitor the competition and keep the management up to date with the latest market and product information.
- We expect a technical education with a high school diploma and / or university degree as well as several years of professional experience in the distribution of construction products in foreign markets (Europe - Middle East). Sound foreign language skills are therefore a prerequisite. Workplace Bolzano / Ponte nelle Alpi (BL). We expect our employees to be willing to attend regular training courses to keep their technical know-how up to date. Age between 35 and 45 years.
- Employee contract (chemical industry) - with perspectives for your personal development; annual gross salary meets the requirements of the job offered. We will reimburse travel expenses and provide additional services such as: car, Telephone, PC / iPad, life and accident insurance.
Become a part of our young and dynamic team and take your future into your own hands!