- Available in different degrees of gloss
- Easy to use
Transparent varnish treatment used to reduce the reaction to fire of items made of wood or its derivatives fitted indoors when the aesthetic effect must be maintained and which are not subject to mechanical stress or that are subject to abrasion and foot traffic.
- 12 - 24 hours at surface
- 24 - 48 hours at depth
- 6 - 8 hours at surface
- 24 - 236 hours at depth
- 360 g/m2 of Amotherm Wood WSB + 100 g/m2 of Amotherm Wood Top WSB.
- 400 g/m2 of Amotherm Wood WSB + 120 g/m2 of Amotherm Wood Top WSB.
• Amotherm Wood WSB in multiple coats to reach the prescribed quantity
• Amotherm Wood Top SB
Basecoat 5 – 20 Kg
Topcoat 1 – 5 – 9 Kg
- Rated Class Bs1d0 according to EN 13501 – 1
- Tested according to EN 13381-7, EN 13823 and EN 11925 - 2
- Rated Class 1 according to UNI 9796/90