- Extremely hard
- Protects against scratches and abrasion
- Quick hardening
- Available in different RAL or NCS shades
- Available in different degrees of gloss
Coloured dual-component polyurethane treatment used to reduce the reaction to fire of wooden furniture and fittings. Also used to reduce the reaction to fire of items made of wood or its derivatives, for example matchboard laid on walls or ceilings, in industrial environments.
- Dry to the touch 15’
- Ready for sanding down 6-8 hours
- 24 hours at depth
- Dry to the touch 20’
- Ready for sanding down 12hours
- 24 hours at depth
300 g/m2 of Amotherm Wood 451 SB completed by 150 gr/m2 of Amotherm Wood 451 Top SB.
- Amotherm Wood 451 SB catalysed 2:1
- Amotherm Wood 451 Top SB catalysed 1:1
5 + 2.5 Kg
10 + 5 Kg
2.5 + 2.5 Kg
5 + 5 Kg
10 +10 Kg
- Rated Class Bs1d0 according to EN 13501 – 1
- Tested according to EN 13823 and EN 11925 - 2
- Rated Class 1 according to UNI 9796/90
Supply and application of Amotherm Wood 451 SB solvent-based fire-retardant paint, so that wooden claddings for walls and ceilings comply with European fire-reaction rating class B-s1, d0 (EN 13501-1).
The fire proofing treatment must be carried out by spraying or brushing, or by using a roller, a curtain coater or an airless pump, applied at any height, either vertically or horizontally and/or at any angle.
The preparation varies according to the type of surface to be treated. More specifically:
• New raw timber surfaces must be cleaned of any impurities, particularly if they are made of exotic wood, and washed down with nitro thinner to eliminate any resin.
• Old, previously varnished wooden surfaces should be thoroughly sanded down to remove paint residues that are not perfectly anchored to the surface.
Normal consumption: 300 g/m2 of primer + 160 g/m2 of topcoat - Total 460 g/m2
Cost of material and application by spraying including intermediate sanding between the two base coats and the topcoat (excluding scaffolding and any preparation of the surface):
• Amotherm Wood 451 SB: € 23,00/m2 (treatment with normal consumption)